Membership benefits include:
- 10% discount on bird seed and Audubon Nature Store purchases
- Discounts on program fees
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, the Bulletin, which features nature-related information and updates about upcoming programs and events
- Lending privileges in our Natural History Library and the Teacher Resource Center at Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve
- Invitation to member appreciation events such as our annual picnic and the Audubon Nature Store Holiday open house
We are an independent chapter of the National Audubon Society and one of the top Audubon chapters in the country. Through your membership you are supporting connections to the natural world and the conservation of Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve, Succop Nature Park, and Todd Nature Reserve as places where nature can continue to thrive and people like you can visit.
We offer different membership levels to suit you.
Includes discount privileges for one person
Includes discount privileges for donor, spouse and children
If you are part of a garden club, school group, outdoor club, or other like-minded organization you can also take advantage of ASWP's diverse facilities and beautiful educational trails. A club membership allows your organization to support the educational mission of ASWP, while providing exciting and original experiences for group members.
Club Membership Benefits include:
- Half-day free rental at Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve
- A 40-minute program provided by ASWP staff on the day of rental (Call for details)
- $5.00 discount on new individual Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania memberships
- A 10% discount coupon for the Audubon Nature Store at Beechwood Farms for each club member (Coupons are non-transferable and must be redeemed at time of purchase.)
- 25 Copies of the quarterly public events flyer (sent to club's designated representative)
- 1 copy of our quarterly newsletter, the Bulletin, which features nature-related information and updates about upcoming programs and events
For further information on club memberships email us or call (412) 963-6100.
ASWP is a 501c3 tax exempt nonprofit organization. Our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 25-1324559.